Terms & Conditions for https://thekainos.com
The terms and conditions specified below apply to the content of the entire site, with any pages and attached PDF, emails and documents.
Access to the contents of the Site is subject to careful reading and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Conditions”). Therefore, the use of the site implies full acceptance of the conditions.
The Administrator reserves the right to modify the Conditions set out below at any time, simply by updating this page.
Therefore, interested parties are invited to check the most updated version of these Conditions.
The Kainos Website, Christian Morano and all his members honour all people but above everything honour and worship only God, through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. We condemn violence against any person based on sexual orientation and gender identity, and we promote compassion and support for individuals who struggle with same-sex attraction. NO to hate, NO to discrimination and NO to homophobia. YES, to love and compassion.
- The Kainos Ministry is born from a desire to see young people, equipped, healed, restored to the fullness of their true identity in Christ Jesus.
- The Kainos Ministry is based on biblical fundamentals and on the Kingdom of God.
- We want to inspire every reader, to an encounter with Jesus Christ by preaching a message of hope, purity, healing, and deliverance.
- We believe that Jesus is the only way to the Father, and all human are created in His Image.
- We believe that God is good, is Creator and Redeemer of all.
- We believe the Bible is the infallible and authoritative word of God.
- We don’t judge and discriminate people based on their gender, sexual orientation or feelings, but we speak the Word of God and His Love which can transform and restore every heart and mind.
- We do not intend to offend or discriminate against any person, community, faith, or religious community.
- We assumes no liability for the misinterpretation of the content by the reader – transmitted in all published articles, pages and videos.
- We support men who want to explore unresolved issues and heal underlying pain that may be driving unwanted sexual thoughts, feelings, or behaviors.
- We support men seeking to grow in self-worth, masculinity, community, and connection.
- We are not anti-gay. We respect our gay brothers and equal rights. We simply choose to respond to our same-sex attractions differently, in ways that are consistent with our own faith, values, beliefs, and personal life goals. We acknowledge and support the rights of others to do the same — even when their paths might look quite different from ours.
- We don’t provide therapy. We do create peer-led, self-discovery and personal-growth opportunities to help explore underlying issues within a supportive community and work toward a peaceful resolution to our internal conflicts.
- We don’t try to turn anybody straight. Our work is not about becoming heterosexual. Rather, it’s about finding peace, love, community, and acceptance — especially self-acceptance.
- We don’t serve minors.
- The Kainos website, his videos, articles and pictures is only for a general informational purpose and does not provide any medical advice
- Any purchase, such as online courses, ebooks made on The Kainos website are non-refundable.
God’s love goes beyond any form of sexual orientation or any form of ideology. God in Christ Jesus does not condemn but loves and desires that every men experience his love and become what he was created to be. – His son/daughter.
Jesus Christ paid for the healing and deliverance and We believe in divine healing, but thekainos.com website and Christian Morano do not provide any medical advice, and all content is not intended to be a substitute for advice, diagnosis or professional medical treatment.
The content is not intended to replace medical advice or medical treatments. Medicine and nature are a gift from God to help us live healthily. All The contents are for information only.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. ALL CONTENT (“CONTENT”), INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
THE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE. NEVER RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IN PLACE OF SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS SITE.
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IF YOU SUFFER FROM ANY MENTAL ILLNESS OR ANY OTHER ISSUE.